We've sort of turned a corner.我们的关系正处在某种转折点
admin
2023-06-23 08:43:21


视频加载中...

Gabrielle: Perfect.

完美无比。

Susan: Well, it's nice to see you two getting along again.


看到你们两个在一起我真高兴。

Carlos: We've sort of turned a corner.

我们的关系正处在某种转折点。


Susan: Really? Does that mean you're gonna be getting back together?

真的吗?你们会和好吗?


Gabrielle (at the same time as Carlos): God, no!

才不会。

Carlos (at the same time as Gabrielle): Maybe.


有可能。

Susan: Wow, is that shrimp?

哇,有大虾。


Gabrielle: What would make you think I would have even consider taking you back?

你凭什么认为,我会和你和好。

Carlos: Well, you invited me to be your date.

你请我当你的男伴。


Gabrielle: Guest, Carlos. I said guest.


客人,卡洛斯,你只是个客人。

Carlos: Come on, you've been flirting with me since I came in. 'Here, baby, let me fix your tie.' Well, for a woman who is not interested, you sure are sending some mixed signals.

得了吧,我一进门,你就一直跟我调情,“宝贝,我帮你理一下领结”。你就是在发出暧昧信号。

Gabrielle: You want a clear signal? How's this?

你想要个明确信号吗?这个如何?



Susan: Ian!


伊恩。

Ian: Susan?

苏珊。

Susan: What are you doing here?


你在这儿干什么?

Ian: Well, my cousin is Dr. Hodge's dental hygienist and her husband, he couldn't join us since he's come down with a spot of impetigo, so she called me. Knowing how much I love a Garden Toss and so...

我表姐是霍吉先生的牙医,她丈夫被脓包病放倒了,参加不了婚礼,她就打电话叫我来。因为她知道我喜欢看抛吊袜带

Susan: Ian?


伊恩?

Ian: Yes, I'm such a terrible liar. Impetigo? Where did that come from?

好吧,我连说谎都不会。脓包病,亏我说得出口。


Susan: Hmm? So what are you really doing here?

你到这儿来究竟是干什么的?


Ian: Look, I can't stop thinking about us. About how great we could be together and I think you're making a mistake.

听着,我无法停止思考我们的事,我们要是在一起,该该多好。我觉得你错了。


Susan: Ian.

伊恩

Ian: Susan, please don't go. Can't we at least talk about this?


苏珊,别走好吗?至少和我谈谈好吗?

Susan: I can't 'cause I have bridesmaid stuff.

不行,我有伴娘的事要做。


Gabrielle: Hi there. I just wanted to say you're doing a great job, Tad. That's such a masculine name.

你好,我觉得你表现真不错,塔德。这名字真有阳刚气。


Tad: My boyfriend seems to like it.

我男朋友也很喜欢。


Gabrielle: Okay, here's the drill. My ex is here and I want to piss him off so just act like you're all hot for me and there's a hundred buck tip in it for you.

好吧,帮我个忙我想气气我前夫,你要装着对我欲火中烧这是100元小费

Tad: Right, uh, so should I cup your boob?

好吧,我该摸你的胸吗?

Gabrielle: No, I'll drive.

不用,我来就好。

We've sort of turned a corner.我们的关系正处在某种转折点图1
  • flirt with sb. 和某人调情
  • send some mixed signals 发出暧昧信号
  • dental hygienist 牙科保健师
  • come down with a spot of impetigo
  • come down with sth. 染,得(某种疾病
  • impetigo[ˌɪmpɪˈtaɪgo] n.小脓疱疹
  • a spot of (一点儿)= a little = a bit of后接“不可数名词”
  • masculine [ˈmæskjəlɪn] a.男性的;雄的;阳性的
  • drill [drɪl]n.钻; 钻头; 钻床; 钻机; 练习; 训练; (应对紧急情况的)演习;
  • piss sb. off使厌烦;使恼怒;使失望
  • be hot for sb. 迷恋某人



相关内容

热门资讯

脚上的穴位图 脚面经络图对应的... 人体穴位作用图解大全更清晰直观的标注了各个人体穴位的作用,包括头部穴位图、胸部穴位图、背部穴位图、胳...
世界上最漂亮的人 世界上最漂亮... 此前在某网上,选出了全球265万颜值姣好的女性。从这些数量庞大的女性群体中,人们投票选出了心目中最美...
阿西吧是什么意思 阿西吧相当于... 即使你没有受到过任何外语培训,你也懂四国语言。汉语:你好英语:Shit韩语:阿西吧(아,씨발! )日...
猫咪吃了塑料袋怎么办 猫咪误食... 你知道吗?塑料袋放久了会长猫哦!要说猫咪对塑料袋的喜爱程度完完全全可以媲美纸箱家里只要一有塑料袋的响...
demo什么意思 demo版本... 618快到了,各位的小金库大概也在准备开闸放水了吧。没有小金库的,也该向老婆撒娇卖萌服个软了,一切只...